Mario&Luigi Rpg WARIANCE Mario&Luigi Rpg WARIANCE

I've said this on the older demo, but dude, you've got a knack for story and gameplay. It's as if you were the one that thought up everyone's personality. Awesome job man!
Oh, and although I was able to master Wario's tackle in the older demo, I can't even do it right here. please help! This game is really fun and I'd like to replay this demo a ton more! Please consider finishing it. Everyone's rooting for you to finish it. No pressure hehe...
Take your time with it. It'll be worth the wait.

Muja responds:

Thank you, I really like writing stories, so comments like yours that praise the storyline and characters of my games really make my day!
Also, note that Wario's gameplay is the only one I DIDN'T change from the older version! :D

Thanks again!

Run!! Run!!

Ah, the feeling of detail and success. Great game. Beat b on hard finally!

Zelda the Welder Zelda the Welder

Well...I can't even get passed the first level. If I were an expert right from the beginning of everything, I'd really like this game....but I'm not. Good game though.

Mario & Luigi WARIANCE Mario & Luigi WARIANCE

....BEST
DEMO
EVER

Is my point taken? I'm confident that the full game will be out uh....in a very long time, but I'm willing to wait. This seems like alot of work. Well why am I worried? A little work can't stop MUJA THE GAME MAKER!

Thank you!!! ^_^

This game wasn't actually THAT much of work, especially if compared to the work I did for Street Fighter LoA.
If I'm not working on it anymore, is not because of that, but because I lost my motivation to make fan games. They became just an hobby, an hobby that I don't have much more time to practice.
Well, we'll see if I'll ever post another game on NG... For now, I'm thinking to make my own game with my own graphics... but that's HARD, allright! :-P

Lupin the 3rd - TSoMI Lupin the 3rd - TSoMI

I just can't stop playing this game! I played it two years ago and found myself running back looking for it desperately for a whole week. I completely forgot that it was newgrounds. <: D
Anyway, you've got REAL talent. Everyone likes this game! I'm not going to pester you with pleas to make another, (cause thats annoying) but I will say that if you get any free time, and can't find anything else to do, why not give another shot for the time being? I'm just imagining what you'll come up with next! Anyway, i love this game. Thanks man.

Muja responds:

Why, thank you so much for all your compliments!!
I actually had a lot of expectations from this project, but in the end it didn't reach Newgrounds public. Such a shame, I had lots of funny ideas for this Lupin/Monkey Island crossover.
Anyway, I'm not into making fangames anymore, so... I highly doubt I'll make the full version.

But keep tuned, 'cause I might post a new game with original audio and graphics in the future! ;-)

Street Fighter LoA Street Fighter LoA

AWESOME!!!!!

I am beyond words with this game....it's indescribably GOOD! I've been playing this since the demo, and it always keeps me playing for a good 2-3 hours! At that, the only reason i stop is because of my responsibilities as a high school student in the tenth grade. Heck, all your games grab my time by the throat, but this one is by far the best.

You're awesome man. Keep at it!

Wow, a fan!! :-D
Thank you for all your kind words and your review!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

...im speechless.

I didn't even know evil-dog could program stuff like this. You should seriously consider getting tom fulp and paladin back to making that game we've been waiting on for at least a few years. This game should be on xbla. Seriously. GET KNOWN AND KEEP ROKIN THE HELL OUT OF NEWGROUNDS! Isssss......there gonna be a sequel? does Don C keep on riding? Or does everyone die?

Goldilocks - Twisted Goldilocks - Twisted

just wonderin....

love the game, but when i chose for her to get caught, i did not know that she'd get rap- whoops, that was a close one. That word doesn't sound like it does.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Awesome.

This is great! Nice music. Ya know, i was playing space station jason and i thought that the music that Sketch was playing was actually part of the game. When ya think about it, this music probably should have been IN that game! It fits it perfectly! It really does.

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Pretty darn good. :)

This game was awesome. I loved the way the enemies cried out as they got shot. This is the the kind of game where you can just kill kill kill and not really worry about setbacks like dying. Why don't people make games like this? I like to play the game and have fun. Not get frustrated and die all the time. This is that game where you can just have fun. Except for the last level. Those robots had plasma blasters that hit you so hard, you'd fly into a wall at the beginning of the level and believe it or not, it's that wall that kills me. Snaps my body right in half. Sure it displays good physics but come on. My most powerful gun is just like theirs and its fully upgraded yet it doesn't do that to my enemies. I had to go on you-tube just for a way to beat this game. But other than that level, the rest of the game let you have tons of fun killing and mutilating people yet be challenging at the same time. I couldn't believe how much fun i was having. I beat this game and played it for 4 hours straight with all the upgrades yesterday. Yet I'm back here again. Awesome game man. Make another. No seriously make another one. With cheat codes.