LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Hm. Amazing. Reminds me of the devil and how he picks us all off one by one.....

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

oh man...

I was tensed up the whole time man! It's just the fact that you allow your protagonists' to be killed that reminds me that you could kill hank or sanford at any moment. Awesome job man! Epicly suspense. The best combo.

P.S: Did anyone else end up saying SORYUKEN every time Hank punched the hell out of someone?

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

Like a real anime show.

Nicely done! You have quite a future buddy.

Hankman: Madness Asylum Hankman: Madness Asylum

Look at my name.

Awesome movie.....and im not just saying that because it has my name in it.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

You are VERY welcome!

I read your description! You DESERVED all these fans. I don't even like love stories but this is by far my favorite series on newgrounds!

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

Hmmm.

This guy is a sick, frail version of blockhead. That Yet he's not supposed to be funny. It depresses me. This guy is blockheads nemesis. It's simply amazing how you came up with this rather scary looking and acting character. AMAZING! I'd give it an eleven! But i can't. Sorry.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

THE KING OF MOTION TWEENING IS BACK!

Thanks for putting forth the effort and time! Thanks for bringing hank back too! How do you do this stuff man!?

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

laugh out loud funny.

JUST LIKE aqua teen hunger force! Nice animation. I also liked the mood as well.

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

MMMM....

hey uhhhh, did i see blockheads nemesis? or was that his consciences nemesis? He...would be an awesome character ya know?

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer