LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Hm. Amazing. Reminds me of the devil and how he picks us all off one by one.....

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

oh man...

I was tensed up the whole time man! It's just the fact that you allow your protagonists' to be killed that reminds me that you could kill hank or sanford at any moment. Awesome job man! Epicly suspense. The best combo.

P.S: Did anyone else end up saying SORYUKEN every time Hank punched the hell out of someone?

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

Like a real anime show.

Nicely done! You have quite a future buddy.

Mario&Luigi Rpg WARIANCE Mario&Luigi Rpg WARIANCE

I've said this on the older demo, but dude, you've got a knack for story and gameplay. It's as if you were the one that thought up everyone's personality. Awesome job man!
Oh, and although I was able to master Wario's tackle in the older demo, I can't even do it right here. please help! This game is really fun and I'd like to replay this demo a ton more! Please consider finishing it. Everyone's rooting for you to finish it. No pressure hehe...
Take your time with it. It'll be worth the wait.

Muja responds:

Thank you, I really like writing stories, so comments like yours that praise the storyline and characters of my games really make my day!
Also, note that Wario's gameplay is the only one I DIDN'T change from the older version! :D

Thanks again!

Run!! Run!!

Ah, the feeling of detail and success. Great game. Beat b on hard finally!

Zelda the Welder Zelda the Welder

Well...I can't even get passed the first level. If I were an expert right from the beginning of everything, I'd really like this game....but I'm not. Good game though.

-Rusty Courier- -Rusty Courier-

Your music makes me happy. Plain an' simple.

Waterflame responds:

thats all i want :D you basicly summed up what i want to bring out with my music

Simple Sight (instrumental) Simple Sight (instrumental)

Un...beleivably fucking awesome MUSIC!

I am so impressed by this music. Theres not a single track in the world better than this one!!!!!!!!!